1. Passport or travel document: must have at least one completely free page left for the visa.
2. A completed application form: all questions must be answered.
3. One (1) recent passport style photograph.
4. Evidence of your immigration status in the U.S.: i.e. Permanent Resident Card or valid visa. Please provide original documents plus copies.
5. Evidence of funds: bank statements of the last three months. Please provide original documents plus copies.
6. Hotel reservation in Argentina.
7. Itinerary: roundtrip flight ticket reservation.
8. Fee: US$ 200 (Morocco and India nationals are exempted). Fees shall be paid by money order only (make it payable to the “Consulate of Argentina in Miami”).
9. Letter from your employer in the U.S. confirming the purpose and duration of your trip, full names, addresses and telephone numbers of all businesses and persons you will contact in Argentina, and whether your employer assumes moral and financial responsibility while you are in Argentina. If you own the business, please add a copy of your business’ official registration and last tax return including the check providing the corresponding payment. The letter must be original (no photocopies, PDF, or faxes will be accepted), written in or translated into Spanish, on company letter-head paper, signed by the person in charge, (other than the applicant), and notarized.
10. Letter of invitation from the host organization or business in Argentina inviting the applicant and confirming the purpose of your trip, duration of the visit, full name, addresses and telephone numbers of all businesses and persons you will contact in Argentina. The letter must be written in Spanish, on organization/company letter-head paper and duly signed by the person in charge and certified by an Argentine Notary Public “Escribano” and then by the "Colegio de Escribanos". Click here to see the requirements that the invitation letter must fulfill.
Important: The signature of the authority of the company or inviting organization in Argentina must be registered at the "Registro Nacional Único de Requirentes de Extranjeros" (RENURE) of the "Dirección Nacional de Migraciones" (Immigration Authority).
The company or agency inviting foreign citizens to Argentina should indicate in the invitation the registration number of the company or agency in the RENURE or the card number of the legal representative, in order to see if enabled or not by RENURE.
Companies or organizations in Argentina that are not registered at the RENURE must contact the Registry at (+54 11) 4317-0289.
In order to obtain further information or to set up an appointment, please, send us an email to email@example.com (subject: "Visas") indicating your name, nationality, tentative flight date.