TRANSIENT TOURIST VISA (UP TO 90 DAYS)
Tourists from the United States, Canada and Australia, please see Reciprocity Fee
In order to obtain tourist visa, applicants must schedule an appointment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: "Visas") indicating their name, nationality and tentative flight date.
The day of the appointment, applicants will be interviewed by the Consul and they must bring the following documentation:
1. Passport valid for a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of entry, and previous passports in order to show trips to foreign countries. The passport must have at least one completely free page left for the visa.
2. A completed application form signed by the applicant, without any amendments: all questions must be answered. This form will be sent via email once we received the appointment request.
3. One (1) recent passport style photograph.
4. Roundtrip flight ticket reservation. It is advised not to buy non-refundable tickets until you know your application will be approved.
5. Evidence of your immigration status in the U.S.: i.e. Alien Registration Card, valid visa.
6. Evidence of funds to cover the expenses of the trip and your stay in Argentina: credit card and bank statements.
7. If you are visiting family members or friends, an original invitation letter from them with their signature certified by an Argentine Notary Public and legalized by the "Colegio de Escribanos", and a copy of their Argentine ID (DNI). Click here to see the requirements that the invitation letter must fulfill
If you do not have family members or friends in Argentina, you must show hotel reservation or travel itinerary issued by a travel agency or airline, guaranteed by a credit card.
8. Letter from your employer in the U.S. confirming that you are currently employed by the company, for how long, as well as your wage or yearly salary. The letter must be original on company letter-head paper, with the employer signature notarized.
If you are a student, please provide an original letter of the University.
9. US$ 150 fee (only money order payable to the “Consulate of Argentina in Miami” is accepted). ).
In order to obtain further information or to set up an appointment, please, send us an email to email@example.com (subject: "Visas") indicating your name, nationality, tentative flight date.